Copy & Paste This Code:
Powered By Blogger

Quote

Those who bring

sunshine into the lives of

others cannot keep it

from themselves.



James M Barrie

Welcome to my blog.

I hope you enjoy visiting my blog.

I will try to make it of interest to all you crafters out there.


Butterfly

Butterfly
ABC colour challenge D-Damson

New card

New card
Dreaming...

About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man ,we have 8 children between us and 4 grandchildren. I love arts and crafts. I have been crafting for almost 50 years! My interst in all things arty started as a small child and has never ceased. I have made my own wedding dresses (I have been maried 3 times!)bridesmaid dresses.I have enjoyed designing and creating many celebration and wedding cakes . I created my own wedding invitations and other wedding stationary. In the past I have designed and made silk wedding flowers. I love sewing,knitting and crochet.I designed and stitched my daughters'and granddaughters' christening gowns, which I hope will be passed down and used through generations to come. When I left school after taking my A. levels I worked in the civil service. For several years I worked in clerical posts before deciding it was not for me. I have had many jobs but found retail was the sort of job I enjoyed. I worked up to the level of Area Manager for a busy fashion retailer before leaving to raise my second 2 children. Throughout all of this I learnt many creative skills and enjoyed using them in my life

Ella Emelia

Ella Emelia
Dolly blue I can see you..

Maisie Amelia

Maisie Amelia
Here's looking at ya kid..

Friday 8 October 2010

A busy friday...

Hi Well its Friday again
The days seem to fly by,is it because I am having fun ? or because I am getting old?

This week has been particularly busy. For 3 days I have looked after my granddaughter Ella, I have worked 2 days.
Yesterday evening I attended a focus group with Docrafts. we were looking at future products and reviewing the magazine. It was extremely interesting, and I got to meet 11 other docraft crafters!
I am posting some of the jewellery I made hope you like it.

Happy crafting this weekend. x

No comments:

Post a Comment